For our first strategy session, we focused on generating revenue around timely shopping periods, using unique FEVO capabilities to help form effective strategy-based decisions.
Our guest panelists included rockstar partners: Kurt Whitlow (Kansas City Chiefs), Ashley Connor (San Francisco Giants), Quinn Branson (Circuit of the Americas), and Tyler Wolford (Philadelphia Flyers).
After 30 minutes of candid conversations, we closed out the hour with a slew of questions that ranged from campaign specific details to overarching COVID response tactics.
- Plan Ahead - Make sure your marketing functions are in place so that paid media and traffic generation is coordinated and effective.
- Virtual / Socially Distanced Events: Get creative with cost effective and safe drive-thru events, virtual festivities and more.
- Group Rewards: Make the experience better for the entire group by incentivizing link sharing with elevated experiences.
- Streamline the checkout process: All-In pricing, mobile optimization, and no account creation on FEVO reduces friction and gets people through the checkout experience faster.
- Future Tickets: Start generating revenue now, even without a schedule, by offering the ability to purchase vouchers for future games.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.